[wplug-plan] BackInTime Presentation

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Sun Mar 20 23:23:31 EDT 2016

I think this is a good topic.  Backups are necessary but often
neglected, and discussion of an easy-to-use solution on Linux would be
valuable.

We have already lined up an April presentation, but may want to consider
this for later.  My personal preference is for an in-person talk, though
I understand the challenges involved.  Justin, you may want to get in
touch off-list to see what we can figure out.

Can Back in Time use online storage providers like rsync.net?  This
might be worth discussion also, including the degree to which they value
your privacy (or don't).  Having backups online is a use case many
people prefer over local storage.

Thanks for contributing!

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger