[wplug-plan] BackInTime Presentation

Bryan J Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Sat Mar 19 11:21:23 EDT 2016

Ummm ... er ... what?

Virtually all commercial programs use the rsync algorithm, as do _many_
open source tools, including servers and GUIs. Of course Apple and
Microsoft products, and their core partners are *not* going to provide good
Linux client support in their costly, commercial products.

But wake up man!

There are not only countless open source tools and solutions with GUIs, not
only countless commercial options, but "blackbox" solutions, even ones
_cheaper_ than Apple and Microsoft solutions and partner solutions,
especially ones sold under CAL prices.

Sorry ... er, um, no ... disagree, strongly, with this assertion here.

DISCLAIMER: Sent from phone, please excuse any typos
--
Bryan J Smith - Technology Mercenary
b.j.smith at ieee.org - http://linkedin.com/in/bjsmith