[wplug-plan] March meeting

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Tue Feb 2 04:05:58 EST 2016

Hello folks-

I have not been able to line up a speaker for March, and as I only have
about a week before I leave on vacation it seems unlikely I will be able
to get one.

I suggest that if yinz are not able to recruit someone to give a
presentation, consider trying an alternative format such as a hackathon
or installfest (remember those?).  Ideas welcome - try to kick around
some fun and engaging possibilities.

There is a speaker interested in April, so we will be able to resume a
normal schedule then.

Thanks!

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger