[wplug-plan] My Intro to Databases presentation is done!

Pat Barron patbarron at acm.org
Tue Sep 15 11:52:17 EDT 2015

Hi John,

The info you need about the meeting is here:

http://pacc.apcug.org/mtg.html

Not meaning to speak for Vishnu, but as I'm one of the occasional
attendees, I can level-set you on the audience:

* In general, the meeting attendees do not bring laptops with them.

* There is no generally-available wireless Internet connectivity at the
meeting site (you need a Point Park ID in order to access the wireless)

* The meeting attendees are not software developers or system/network
administrators - I would classify them generally as "power users".

* Some of the meeting attendees have experimented with Linux, but in
general they use Windows for their day-to-day work - if someone does
bring a laptop (other than me...), it's almost certainly going to be
running Windows.

You may want to adjust the presentation for this audience, based on this
knowledge.

--Pat.