[wplug-plan] MediaWiki presentation for Nov. 14

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Sat Nov 7 00:23:17 EST 2015

Since I haven't been able to line up a speaker who is available for our
GUM on November 14, and it doesn't sound like anyone else has, I propose
giving a presentation on MediaWiki.

I would aim this at an audience who wants to simply use and make edits
on a wiki, plus those who would want to install and maintain a wiki.  I
do not intend to go into development, such as writing extensions.

If someone thinks there's any reason not to do this, or if you have come
up with an alternative speaker, please speak up ASAP.  If nothing else
comes along as of Sunday, I'll go ahead and plan to do this as our talk
for the 14th.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger