[wplug-plan] Klaatu

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:51:46 EST 2015

yes you can. do what you need to .I am at work and only time I have to do
personal stuff is lunch 12-1

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 10:38 AM, John Lewis <oflameo2 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Stanly isn't responding so I am going to take it as an exit 0. I am going
> to go ahead and put your presentation on the wiki.  If any one has a
> problem with it they can just throw an error and return an alternate
> presentation or their subrutine is not going to be executed, if you catch
> my drift.
>

> On 03/01/2015 08:14 AM, John Lewis wrote:
>
> Seems good to me.
>
> Stanly, can we Schedule Charles for pi day (3/14/2014)?
>
> On 02/27/2015 11:50 AM, Charles Butler wrote:
>
> I can do a presentation on the tools I'm using for the amateur vodcasts,
> and live streams I've been doing.  I doubt it will be as compelling as
> Klaatu's talk however.
>
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 6:55 AM, Justin Smith <justin at adminix.net> wrote:
>
>>  I heard back from Klaatu about his proposed talk about using Linux for
>> media production in New Zealand. He's now saying that he probably won't
>> have time to make the trip due to his schedule.
>>

>> That being the case, we should probably plan for alternative
>> talks/eventse in March and April.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Justin Smith
>>
>> GNU/Linux System Administrator
>>

>> "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will
>> not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius
>> will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the
>> world is full of educated derelicts."
>>

>> -Calvin Coolidge

>  --
>  All the best,
>
>  Charles Butler <charles.butler at canonical.com> - Juju Charmer
> Come see the future of datacenter orchestration: http://jujucharms.com

Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (STAN)   Home
412-441-7826 (STAN)   Office

Dealer/Distributor for:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants (34yrs) - All consumer and industrial
applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive
in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee
if 3-5% increase in miles per gallon is not attained.
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

*NEW*

*Ambit Energy - Reduce your electric and gas bills through this amazing
company;and/or become part of Ambit Energy. Watch the video:  *Here is a 5
minute video:

*www.energygoldrush.com/gonew <http://www.energygoldrush.com/gonew>*

*http://stanline.myambit.com <http://stanline.myambit.com>   About Ambit
Energy*

*http://stanline <http://stanline>.joinambit.com <http://joinambit.com>
Customer Sign up*
*http://stanline.energy526.com <http://stanline.energy526.com>  Consultant
Sign up*

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals - Dealer for over 35 years.  Beauty and Health
products.
Nutritional supplements for over 45 years!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com

IDLife - All Organic Nutrition.  Discover Your "Personal Nutrition" &
Weight Management Product for you!
Take a free health assessment at my website: http://stanline.idlife.com