[wplug-plan] Only a week until next WPLUG meeting, and nothing lined up!

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 00:58:11 EDT 2015

Only a week until next WPLUG meeting, and nothing lined up! I don't know
what I can do, I am busy doing a lost of work on my VPS environment. I
maybe I can take my documentation on that and turn it into a
presentation, but I would rater someone with less things on their plate
make an attempt.

I have to do some repository planning for both the rosxubuntu build
tomorrow and the ros-code for the self driving car.

If someone else does not make a proposal by Sunday, I will just have to
make this next meeting a Hackathon as well because I don't have enough
done to be comfortable with presenting anything.