[wplug-plan] Potential upcoming presentations

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 18:19:20 EST 2015

Optimally I can just get the event extended.

I am sponsoring the event at Hack Pittsburgh anyways and there isn't any
other events scheduled to happen that day.

We should follow on every lead until we are satiated to the point where
we have two potential presentations per month. That way we have a better
chance at having a backup presentation so we don't have to cancel an
event. At that point we can consider having more meetings so everyone
can get to present.

I will propose both March 14 and April 11 at Hack Pittsburgh on
Wednesday during their members meeting as WPLUG Events that I will also
sponsor, I will also try get them to restock polystyrene foam cups so we
don't have a coffee issue like last time.