[wplug-plan] Does WPLUG want to cater the meeting on 1/15/2015?

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Sat Jan 10 14:05:11 EST 2015

Justin Smith wrote:
> But if WPLUG funds were to apply to funding for the catering, my
> previous comments still apply. I'm fine with paying out-of-pocket, though.

One of the jobs of the meal coordinator is to collect an appropriate
amount of money from each person wishing to join in the meal
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/MeetingChecklist#Duties_of_the_Meal_Coordinator>.

While rounding errors or imperfect predictions may cause the occasional
small deficit or surplus, this can be taken from/placed into the
refreshment fund and will balance out over time.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger