[wplug-plan] Does WPLUG want to cater the meeting on 1/15/2015?

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Fri Jan 9 17:08:45 EST 2015

It's nice of John to show consideration to my food allergies, but if food will be ordered, don't plan it around me. It's /incredibly/ difficult to find delivery food appropriate for me.

Since WPLUG's funds are limited, I suggest that we refrain from offering food unless we announce it in advance and know that enough people will be there to eat it.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/