[wplug-plan] Does WPLUG want to cater the meeting on 1/15/2015?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 02:00:55 EST 2015

If drinks is what is needed, I can bring some tang, but I would need to
buy a pitcher and some extra styrofoam cups. I can give the tang out for
free, but I would like a partial reimbursement for the styrofoam cups
and the pitcher. I am okay if we can wait for the next board meeting to
determine how much.

On the pizza thing. I don't think Justin Smith or I will eat cheese at
all, and I know he won't eat pizza because of his issues with gluten. We
can figure out something at the meeting and just order delivery, but we
are going to put the order in early in the meeting.