[wplug-plan] January meeting

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:58:46 EST 2015

Hack Pittsburgh does have a projector and big screen. Podium placement
will still be annoying because I don't have time to research and replace
the VGA plug with a chrome cast and pcduino pair or an even better
alternative that didn't have a huge Google dependency. Even that problem
can be worked arround with another VGA extension cord.

I plan to be at Hack Pittsburgh at 2:30 PM for shop setup and I will
stay at the shop until 5:30 PM.