[wplug-plan] Klaatu

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Fri Feb 27 06:55:35 EST 2015

I heard back from Klaatu about his proposed talk about using Linux for
media production in New Zealand. He's now saying that he probably
won't have time to make the trip due to his schedule.

That being the case, we should probably plan for alternative
talks/eventse in March and April.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will
not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will
not; the world is full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/