[wplug-plan] Do we have a presenter for 2/21/2015?

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:23:00 EST 2015

I just introduce my self to ppl there who have laptops and ask them if they
know of the free operating system.
I did approach someone today and this employee showed some interest. I gave
him a card and told him when the next  meeting is. He lives in Greentree.
His name is Santosh. I will follow up and see when he can come, if not to
this one maybe next month. I will also ask him to let me know about others
who want to see us.
As far as the cards go, Pat has them, so email him to bring some. They are
1/2 the size of a business card. I dont like that size at all. But they are
available to anyone.

Stanley

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 8:16 PM, John Lewis <oflameo2 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I'm sorry I think there has been a misunderstanding. Let me try
> rephrasing my question.
>
> What are you doing to sell WPLUG to employees at Highmark?
> As a follow up question. Where are  the WPLUG cards? I didn't get a set of
> WPLUG cards either time I have been elected to board and I have not been
> alerted that that we had a cache of them or a template to make more with.
> This was the last mention of business cards
> http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20130416.
>
> On 02/11/2015 07:38 PM, Stanley C Slomberg wrote:
>
> I  am NOT a Pitch MAN. I have no sales props. I direct sell to anyone who
> has a need for what I market and sell. I am regular guy who listenis to ppl
> in my every day life. If I hear something that I feel I can help with, I
> ask them give me 5 minutes then have them go to my website with  a card I
> give them.  Please do not ask me to present. I will do just about anything
> else and if I need assistance I know I can count on the Group.
> You put pressure on me I do not need. I feel uncomfortable to say the
> least. I am beginning to know you better now and respect what you are
> trying to do with the Group. Keep it up.
>
> Stanley
>
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 7:18 PM, John Lewis <oflameo2 at gmail.com> <oflameo2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>   Can you give me your pitch and itemize your sales props Stan?
>

> On 02/11/2015 06:39 PM, Stanley C Slomberg wrote:
>
> John, take it easy. You need more rest and I believe better nutrition. It
> is hard to function properly without both. I really want to have some kind
> of class that teaches anyone to use and enjoy its benefits.  I am not a
> teacher, nor a professor. I know plenty of websites that save anyone money
> and make anyone a few dollars. I am a Salesman. I know that Justin, Pat and
> Vance are the teachers and professors of Linux; I have know this since I
> joined the Group in 2008.
> I am committed to be a member for as long as I live.
> PS. I find it hard to understand you when you speak, My fault. I listen as
> best I can but miss quite a few works. Hope you will talk a bit slower to
> me and the group. It will help. I also know you are an up and coming asset
> to it as well.
>
> Stanley
>
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 6:20 PM, John Lewis <oflameo2 at gmail.com> <oflameo2 at gmail.com> <oflameo2 at gmail.com> <oflameo2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>   That is only 10 days away. I am already double booked for that weekend
> because of Steel City Code Fest. I can get enough time out of that to
> sponsor the event but I won't be throw a presentation together and make it
> presentable by that time.
>
> Stan I am afraid you may have to take one for the team if no one else is
> ready to present. I am not sure there is enough time to put together a
> "learn fest". I don't fully understand what that is entails.
>
> I apologize for my errors on the mailing list lately. Things have been
> [...]

Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (STAN)   Home
412-441-7826 (STAN)   Office

Dealer/Distributor for:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants (34yrs) - All consumer and industrial
applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel additive
in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money back guarantee
if 3-5% increase in miles per gallon is not attained.
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

*NEW*

*Ambit Energy - Reduce your electric and gas bills through this amazing
company;and/or become part of Ambit Energy. Watch the video:  *Here is a 5
minute video:

*www.energygoldrush.com/gonew <http://www.energygoldrush.com/gonew>*

*http://stanline.myambit.com <http://stanline.myambit.com>   About Ambit
Energy*

*http://stanline <http://stanline>.joinambit.com <http://joinambit.com>
Customer Sign up*
*http://stanline.energy526.com <http://stanline.energy526.com>  Consultant
Sign up*

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals - Dealer for over 35 years.  Beauty and Health
products.
Nutritional supplements for over 45 years!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com

IDLife - All Organic Nutrition.  Discover Your "Personal Nutrition" &
Weight Management Product for you!
Take a free health assessment at my website: http://stanline.idlife.com