[wplug-plan] Do we have a presenter for 2/21/2015?

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Wed Feb 11 20:19:27 EST 2015

That's enough of that. These lists are publicly archived, so keep personal altercations off the list - or preferably, nowhere at all. If you have enough time to be critical, you have enough time to do something more constructive.

Last year, we decided to have GUMs every other month to make it easier to find quality presenters. We had an excellent presentation in January, so why don't we kick back and have a social event in February? There are drinks, snacks, and plenty of technology resources to have fun with at Hack Pittsburgh.

I'd offer to present, but I just wouldn't have time. I have a prior commitment later that weekend. I'm not even sure I'll be able to make it to the February GUM, but I /will/ try to be there to let people in if John is busy.

Now that I'm working more with OpenSUSE, I'm thinking about doing a presentation about it some time in the future. Stay tuned for more details!

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/