[wplug-plan] January field trip

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 12:59:33 EST 2015

Rob Provins and I personally went out there a few weeks ago. One note:
Google Maps navigated us to behind the building. The ingress is the
storefront along 4th street.

We did not have time to stop to eat. But, if we had, we would have likely
visited: http://www.pandanewkensington.com/ Perhaps Dave has some other
suggestions.

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Joe Prostko <joe.prostko at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 10:53 PM, Vance Kochenderfer <vance at happylemur.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I was thinking that we could plan to arrive around 3:00pm, spend about
> > two hours there, then anyone interested could meet up for dinner
> > afterward.
>
> > Any comments on the time?  Anyone know any good restaurants in the area?
> > Thanks!
>
> That all sounds fine to me.  I admit I know nothing at all about the
> restaurant situation though.  Perhaps somebody else could chime in about
> that.
>
> - joe

Thanks,

Beth Lynn Eicher