[wplug-plan] Two questions

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 08:16:48 EST 2015

Are you planning to come to HackPGH for the January or February meetings?

Do you have anyone booked for the January and February meetings?

HackPGH wants me to do the DB workshop again, Right now I am doing it at
noon before the next LUG. My class is scheduled to start at noon. If you
don't have anything scheduled yet I can just move to back into the LUG
meeting. If you don't plan on being there I will move it back to the
time slot of the LUG meeting because it is a good time slot. If you plan
on being there but have another speaker, I will start at noon and
probably charge 10 USD per ticket and donate half to the shop.

For February, or optimally January a recently joined HackPGH member that
is a philosopher has a few presentations he would like to do. I can get
him to do one of talks on IT security. He is hesitant because it is
pessimistic, but I wanted to see what you thunk anyways on a high level.
Again if you are not coming to HackPGH in February I will just host the
talk doing the time slot anyways because I have the time slot of the
second Saturday every month until March now.