[wplug-plan] December meeting idea

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Sun Dec 6 16:54:43 EST 2015

Joe Prostko wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 3:41 AM, Vance Kochenderfer <vance at happylemur.com>
> wrote:
>  > That is, come and work on something (or ask questions) if you want,
>  > otherwise just come, hang out, and enjoy some treats with us.  I'm
>  > thinking we can have hot chocolate, maybe hot apple cider, cookies,
>  > etc.  We could do something more substantial like pizza if people want.
>
> Again, that is fine.  I don't mind even chipping in and providing
> something, seeing as the kitty is pretty much exhausted right now.

OK, I will plan to bring some hot chocolate, apple cider, cookies, and
brownies.  We can work out the finances later.  I'll pick up the coffee
box from WSCC since it has cups, plates, etc.

Do people think we should have real food also?

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger