[wplug-plan] December meeting idea

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Fri Dec 4 03:41:40 EST 2015

Since we don't have a speaker lined up for December, how about we make
this a sort of hybrid hackathon/holiday party?

That is, come and work on something (or ask questions) if you want,
otherwise just come, hang out, and enjoy some treats with us.  I'm
thinking we can have hot chocolate, maybe hot apple cider, cookies,
etc.  We could do something more substantial like pizza if people want.

I'd be happy to help fund the cost of the food, and we can ask people to
kick in a few bucks to the kitty.  This might be a way to help replenish
the refreshment fund.

Sound good?  Or does anyone have alternate suggestions?

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger