[wplug-plan] Should we have a conference call or IRC discussion on Friday evening to sort out picnic logistics?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Thu Aug 6 19:37:29 EDT 2015

Sure - just call or text me when you're on your way over, you know where
it is (to make sure there's no confusion, it's the downtown office where
we had a few GUMs before, not the Squirrel Hill one...).

That applies to anyone else who wants to join us in person, too - e-mail
me privately for location and contact info.

--Pat.