[wplug-plan] Should we have a conference call or IRC discussion on Friday evening to sort out picnic logistics?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Thu Aug 6 16:23:45 EDT 2015

I would propose meeting over IRC at 7pm Friday to review the tentative
headcount, and decide what to shop for (much like John, I can't do
during normal business hours either).  It should not take very long.

We have about $60 to spend (from the refreshment fund, and from $20 in
donations received through the Eventbrite so far).  I don't think we can
afford professional catering from anywhere, unless someone wants to kick
in enough of a donation to make it happen, but we may not have enough
lead time even if we started the process tomorrow morning.

Vance, I will be at the office at the proposed time - if you'd like to
join me down here, that would be fine by me.  ;-)

--Pat.