[wplug-plan] Should we have a conference call or IRC discussion on Friday evening to sort out picnic logistics?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Aug 5 11:11:11 EDT 2015

I'm thinking that, whatever shopping we do for picnic things, we should
defer until the last minute (Friday night - Giant Eagle is always
open...  ;-) ), once we have some idea of a tentative attendee count.
Don't want to be in a situation again where we overprovision ourselves,
and end up with a lot of leftovers that someone needs to take home.

It might be good to have a discussion late on Friday to review the
RSVPs, and determine what to shop for (and who is going to do it) before
the shopping happens.  I could suggest either using my conference call
line, or syncing up on IRC to discuss.  Thoughts? (Or we could just
discuss on the mailing list, but my thought is this is a discussion
better conducted in real-time...)

--Pat.