[wplug-plan] Proposal for next event - RFC

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 20:42:29 EDT 2015

I am putting it on the wiki and promoting it then.

My HDMI to vga with audio out cables have just came in so I can work on
the new video player and recorder system, My USB to RS-232 DB9 Serial
Converter is coming in on Monday so I can connect the other printer to
the print server so it can also be also discovered, and the member
tracking system is not done yet.