[wplug-plan] Social meeting this Saturday, 12/13

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Dec 10 19:50:09 EST 2014

I hate to say so, but I'm inclined to agree here.  There's not really
enough runway at this point that people would be able to plan, and
pushing it out to later in the month does indeed run into the holidays.

There was no money allocated to this event (like pretty much all of our
social events, other than the picnic - that's the one we actually do
spend some cash on).

--Pat.