[wplug-plan] Social meeting this Saturday, 12/13

Joe Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 13:47:40 EST 2014

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 9:50 AM, Justin Smith <justin at adminix.net> wrote:

> I wouldn't have a problem with returning to Klavon's or Games 'n At, but
I do think we should try to explore other venues as well in order to vary
our events.

I am definitely open to this.  More variety sounds like a good idea, as
different social events will attract different people.

> How about laser tag? When I was much younger, I went to Laser Storm on
McKnight Road all the time. It's still there: I drive past it every day on
the way in to work. It also has an arcade, although I don't know what sort
of machines it has these days.

That could indeed be fun.  If we were to do this though, we would have to
make sure that we have a reservation or equivalent in place so that we
aren't disappointed.

So what do people think about laser tag?  If we're okay to do this, we'll
have to contact Laser Storm and check the facility availability and
pricing.  I doubt we could arrange something by this weekend, and well, it
wouldn't make sense to do that anyway given the fact that Saturday is only
a few days away.

I propose that the social gathering be pushed a week (or two), or else we
scrap the idea for this month, given the time constraints.  Any opinions?

- joe