[wplug-plan] WPLUG Banner

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 22:09:37 EDT 2012

They may have known why they went, but will they recall it and pass on
the word. Banners help people remember, and makes it easier to get
people's attention. For more information go here
http://www.allbusiness.com/marketing/branding-logos/3579-1.html,
http://www.treehugger.com/corporate-responsibility/branding-for-non-profits-why-its-important.html,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwH6X_Dc5lk,
https://lwn.net/Articles/383785/,
http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/6776/1.

To make things short and sweet, branding is important for everybody.
We may still discuss cheaper alternatives, but we have to strengthen
our brand to strengthen our group.