[wplug-plan] The mechanism for proposing changes to the bylaws

Chris Teodorski chris.teodorski at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 22:20:06 EST 2012

So outside observer -- no stake in this anymore -- but I have to say --
this email hits an all new low.

Your previous emails have felt like you were airing some personal grievance
and honestly this email just sounds plain butt hurt.  Contrary to your
belief,  Installfests aren't held to solve "your problems". They are a
community event where people come together to HELP people install Linux,
not serve as their personal tech support.   Personally, I know I'm very
proud of you for solving your little problems, If you aren't getting
something out of an organization you have two options: change it or quit.

Chris