[wplug-plan] The mechanism for proposing changes to the bylaws

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 22:06:11 EST 2012

Seems like a lot of bureaucracy for a group of 17 people. Especially
when I don't get my own problems solved at the InstallFest. It is a good
thing I taught myself the skills necessary to fix my own problems. I
solved the problem I had with mounting flash drives within the last
hour, and I solved the problem with HackPittsburgh's shop laptop
yesterday, and I probably will get Debian installed on my server tomorrow.

I honestly don't see what I have to gain from suffering through your
bureaucracy and protectionism. Someone please remind me what I am
getting out of this.