[wplug-plan] [wplug] This weekends Install/Tweak - Fest

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:04:20 EST 2012

Why not have a board meeting in a public place where a quorum will
actually be had instead of a secret meeting at a coffee shop in the
middle of Pittsburgh without complying to the minimal of 24 hours notice
required by the bylaws that are, from what you told me this week,
suppose to be implemented by the board of WPLUG. Seriously, why not save
everyone some fuel?