[wplug-plan] Making the big changes

Chris Teodorski chris.teodorski at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 21:46:58 EST 2012

John,

I was also involved in those dreadful meetings with Michael so many years
ago.  I would contradict a little what Michael said -- those bylaws were
written over a long period of time and developed very carefully -- but it's
quite possible they have aged poorly and don't work well for the
organization any more.  I also have moved on and away from Pittsburgh, but
I would encourage the organization to change the bylaws to something that
makes sense for the organization as it exists today -- not as it existed 6
years ago.

Chris