[wplug-plan] Making the big changes

Michael O'Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Thu Dec 6 17:45:11 EST 2012

Be careful on changing bylaws, it should not be taken lightly, I was on
the comity that helped put the original ones together (I think that was
back in 2006) and it is not something we took lightly (took us 6 months if
I remember right, of weekly meetings to get the bylaws written)

I am not say not to change them, but the bylaws that are in place are set
to prevent change from happening to fast, for good reason, you don't want
a hostel take over of the group by outsiders, or to change the group to
radicly to fast that could scare people away from the group.

While I may not be a current member (sadly I don't live in Pittsburgh
anymore) I do still care about the group deeply.

Michael P. O'Connor
mpop at mikeoconnor.net
http://www.mikeoconnor.net