[wplug-plan] PR for October/November

Bobbie Lynn Eicher bobbie.eicher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:48:26 EDT 2010

It may be worth noting that October 16 is also a conflict with the Code Camp
event in town. It focuses on .Net, so I doubt it'd have a major impact since
it doesn't really share the same target market with much of WPLUG, but on
top of CPOSC and being only the weekend after some people spent 2 full days
at PPW, it does seem like it's just an unfortunate day to be trying to
arrange a geek meeting.