[wplug-plan] PR for October/November

Weber, Lawrence A Lawrence.Weber at ansaldo-sts.us
Tue Oct 12 07:24:58 EDT 2010

Just a few notes:
At the September meeting a motion was made and adopted that the September 18th meeting be continued at 11:00 on October 16.  How is it that this decision is being overturned and the meeting is now a week later and at a non-standard time.  Also Regular Meetings are to be announced at least 2 weeks in advance, nomination meetings require at least 4 weeks. October is officially the Annual Meeting and is to be used to elect Directors.  The decision to continue the September meeting did not reschedule the October election until November, at a non-standard meeting location and time.