[wplug-plan] PR for October/November

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Mon Oct 11 22:05:14 EDT 2010

Please send out notices of our October and November events to
places that would be interested.  Give the basics of the content
and provide links to the relevant wiki page:
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20101023> or
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20101113>

I've already contacted BlenderNation about the showing of Sintel,
Elephants Dream, and Big Buck Bunny in October and Hack Pittsburgh
about the Arduino and Objective-C talks in November.

Be sure to give the info at wplug address as the point of contact,
and report back here so we don't have duplication of effort.  I've
added Dave Kraus and myself as recipients of the info@ alias so
any incoming messages should be responded to promptly.

Let's make these the best-attended WPLUG events of the year!