[wplug-plan] June topic

Chris Teodorski chris.teodorski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 09:19:19 EDT 2010

All,

I know this isn't a WPLUG event -- but PittSUG (Pittsburgh Security
Users Group - http://www.pittsug.org) is hosting a capture the flag
event on Saturday at the Pittsburgh Hackers Space.  Is it okay for me
to advertise it on the mailing list?  I know it's in direct time
competition  for your time slot -- but I'd like to spread the word,
especially since your meeting is up in the air...

Thanks,

Chris