[wplug-plan] Fwd: General User Meeting on Saturday, February 6th, starting at 10am

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 00:38:35 EST 2010

OK folks, after one botched attempt to put out the meeting
announcement, I realized I mistakenly made it a week early, and put
out another announcement. I'll likely put out another announcement by
week's end, once I know what Mike's planning to talk about.

So the announcement for February 13th is out, and the wiki page for
that date is ready for perusing. We need to edit other pages to point
to this meeting.

I am volunteering to host the meeting. Not sure what our current
supplies and sundries are like, so could somebody fill me in?

-- Dave O