[wplug-plan] February InstallFest Location

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sat Jan 9 20:19:17 EST 2010

It is looking like the Carnegie Carnegie is out for the February
installfest.  We need to arrange an alternative venue.  Familiar
options are:

* Brookline library.  This is free, and there doesn't appear to be
  anything scheduled on February 20.
  <http://www.carnegielibrary.org/events/eventlist.cfm?location_id=17&mode=location>
  I have a contact number for Jessica I can call on Monday.

* WSCC.  This does cost ~$120.  However, they ripped up our check
  for the December GUM and told me not to pay anything for the
  January GUM, so we are saving funds there that could be put
  toward an installfest rental.  I have no idea as to availability
  but suspect that we would have to work around Tai Chi on a
  Saturday.

If anyone has options in the north (Dave O, how about your church?)
or east, we can try them too, but are on pretty short notice at
this point.