[wplug-plan] [wplug-board] Installfest crowd size?

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 23:12:00 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Michael Semcheski <mhsemcheski at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 1:09 PM, David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've got to call Lynne Cochran back today. What should I tell her? I'm
>> still intrigued by the place, even with the cost, but a February
>> "installfest" (maybe we should have a poll for a new name!) is
>> unworkable at the Carnegie Carnegie.
>
> I think it would be OK to tell her that we can not commit to using it
> at this time, but may have a better idea after the January 22 Board
> meeting.

Okay, but like I said before, they run out of spots fast. If we were
ever going to hold an event there, it wouldn't be for February, unless
we wanted to throw down an extra 100-or-so bucks for attendants on a
Sunday, when nobody else would be at the library anyway.

Let's hash this out tomorrow morning. I think they wouldn't work for
February, but we should reconsider them in the future.

-- Dave O