[wplug-plan] Fwd: ACFL&MH Reception Hall

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:59:41 EST 2010

Lynne Cochran from the Carnegie Carnegie called me back earlier today,
and I called her back. Very pleasant person! We had a brief
conversation. She's not averse to doing email, so I'll keep a running
conversation with her, and I'll forward the details once we get all
the details.

Here's what she's sent me so far. The last Saturdays of January and
March are open. We could have any Sunday, when the library is not
open, to hold the installfest. The total for that would be $320 for a
four-hour rental, though I'm not sure if Sunday counts as overtime for
the required 2 attendants.

-- Dave O