[wplug-plan] May installfest venue

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Wed Apr 14 20:33:42 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 3:01 AM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net> wrote:
> Beth Lynn Eicher wrote:
>> We have about 35 days to plan an installfest. Do we have a venue?
>
> Nick is going to be checking into the Monroeville Public Library.
> Other suggestions for a location in the eastern or western parts
> of the county are welcome.
>
> Vance

Hello WPLUG Planners:

I am not having luck finding a suitable venue in west Allegheny, but I
am still searching.  Any word on the Monroeville Library?

I feel that we should confirm a venue by April 19th to allow time to
promote the event.

Beth Lynn:  Ubuntu 10.04 will be out on 4/29, correct?  Are you
willing to obtain/burn some LiveCDs for the event?

What else?

Dave