[wplug-plan] Web Page Update Request

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:03:29 EDT 2009

Dear Larry and all,

Larry made rather excellent points. Right now, I can not access the
wiki page you posted about since I am online via a phone. Just to
point it out, anyone, even those without a login can change this page.
Through mediawiki, the changes are logged and reviewed. All nonspammy
logical edits will be approved.

As events chair, I am always looking for people who want to make the
quality of the meetings outstanding. Help in PR, hosting, and booking
talent are especially needed. As part of my presentation on 10/31, I
will detail how large event planning skills can be applied to our GUMs
to improve overall quality.

Larry, would you like to help us out by hosting this meeting? You can
contact me on or offlist for guidance on the work involved.

Together, as a community, we will make changes to how we want to
opperate and document accordingly.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher