[wplug-plan] WPLUG Schedule 2010

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 10:41:02 EST 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 9:17 AM, DK <wplug at curlynoodle.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Please see: http://www.wplug.org/wiki/UpcomingMeetings for the
> proposed 2010 schedule.
>
> I visited Northland library to inquire about their meeting facilities
> and availability.  As of last Wed, only Sat 7/31/2010 is available
> having both adjoining meeting rooms open.  I am happy to discuss other
> venues in the northern suburbs for the Q3 InstallFest.
>
> Regards,
> Dave Kraus

We need to find a venue for the 2/20 and 5/15 installfests post-haste.
Other than the smaller size and parking, is there any reason why not
Brookline Library?

If no one posts on -plan by lunchtime on Monday November 30, I will
call Brookline to check into the availability on those dates.

As for Northland, they are a very tech-friendly library. I am very
much looking forward to the 7/31 installfest with them.

My only other comment about the schedule is picnic dates. I can not
request a specific date before 1/4/2010 if we want to remain in
Whitehall. Do we still like August? Saturday or Sunday?

Thanks,

Beth Lynn Eicher