[wplug-plan] [wplug-board] WPLUG InstallFest 11/21

DK wplug at curlynoodle.com
Tue Nov 17 09:00:24 EST 2009

Patty at WSCC said that they waive payment for reasonable time for
setup and cleanup.  I figured four (4) hours is a good amount of paid
time, with an hour for setup and cleanup combined.  So, the total
would be $120.  Yes, I agree this is pricey, but worth it for the
facility we get.

As we had previously discussed, we should find a "free" venue for the
next two InstallFests.  Both to save funds and to diversify our events
into the area.

Dave Kraus