[wplug-plan] Election rule change proposal

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sat Jun 13 00:07:27 EDT 2009

David Ostroske wrote:
> I'll likely see Bob Turley this Sunday, so I'll ask him about his
> recollections of being a teller for us a few years ago. That was the
> year that you were also a teller, wasn't it, Vance?

I only remember being a teller once, at the very first election,
I think with Mike Hansell and one other person (not Bob).  My
recollection is that Bob was a teller along with Mike O'Connor at
the election meeting we had at the Squirrel Hill library, but he's
sure to have a better memory of that.

I like your suggestions for improving the ballot and tally sheets.
The tally sheet is available on the wiki at
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Image:Election-tally-sheet-generic.pdf>
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Image:Election-tally-sheet-instructions.pdf>
if you want to try putting together a mockup.

I'm still not yet swayed against attempting a rule change, though -
feel free to encourage others to jump into the discussion.  The
input so far has been helpful.