[wplug-plan] Installfest program

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Jan 23 19:07:01 EST 2009

Seeing as we are having our installfest in two weeks out in the
broader community for the first time, it seems like it would be a
good idea to have a ~1 hour introductory presentation on Free
Software and Linux.  Good topics would be:
  - What the heck does Free mean?
  - Free Software for Windows
  - Installing and using Linux for the absolute novice

I'm willing to speak/give demos.  My laptop may not be available
(and even if it is, the hard drive is dead) so I'd likely need to
borrow hardware from someone.