[wplug-plan] February InstallFest Location

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:06:36 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 1:28 PM, DK <wplug at curlynoodle.com> wrote:
> I received word from Robert Morris regarding a meeting space at Moon
> Twp campus.  Unfortunately, nothing suitable is available any weekend
> in February.  Also, the rental cost is well beyond WPLUG's budget.
>
> If anyone has an idea for a meeting space in western Allegheny County,
> please let me know.

I looked into the Carnegie Carnegie library about two years ago and
they seemed open to the idea.
http://www.carnegiecarnegie.com

While they had high speed internet in the building, it was not in the
entire building. Soon after we found the WSCC
so I stopped pursuing this direction.

Does anyone have an IN for this organization or another in the west?

Thanks,

Beth Lynn Eicher