[wplug-plan] [wplug-board] Fwd: Some comments

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Wed Aug 12 00:06:41 EDT 2009

Hi Lawrence-

You have an excellent point about having a greeter at meetings -
this is something we have recognized and tried to make the effort
to do, but failed at the July meeting.

Let me second Mike's suggestion - if there's something you'd like
to see done better, please don't hesitate to jump in!  If you have
additional ideas for making the meetings a more welcoming
environment, I'd love to hear those, too.

As for the installfest, we will be using the auditorium on the
ground floor, so will avoid the air conditioning/power issues of
the top floor classroom.  As this is our first installfest in this
venue I cannot guarantee there will be no glitches, but we will
work around any that arise.