[wplug-plan] Please set me straight on...

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 15:45:43 EDT 2009

All

The next wplug meeting is Saturday May 9. Thanks to Stanley for
noticing the misprint.
We have confirmed the venue as WSCC classrooms for that date.  All
meetings except for the picnic in August are scheduled for a Saturday.
We also try to favor the first or second Saturday of the month but
that could vary due to holidays or other conflicts.

    * Saturday, May 9 - 10:30am to 12:30pm - General User Meeting at WSCC
    * Saturday, June 6 - 10:30am to 3:30pm - Installfest at Brookline Library
    * Saturday, July 11 - 10:30am to 12:30pm - General User Meeting at WSCC
    * Sunday, August 2 - time TBA - Open Source Picnic at Snyder Park
    * Saturday, August 22 - August 22nd, 1pm-6pm - Installfest -
Tentative at WSCC
    * Saturday, September 19 - 10:30am to 12:30pm - Nominations Meeting at WSCC
    * Saturday, October 31 - 10:30am to 12:30pm - Election Meeting at WSCC

There will likely be an installfest in November and a General User
Meeting in December.

We do need presentations for 5/9, 7/11, 9/19, and 10/31. Please submit
your ideas to events at wplug.org

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher