[wplug-plan] I'd like to help, but the wiki keeps on eating my bits

Patrick Wagstrom patrick at wagstrom.net
Fri Mar 7 21:38:44 EST 2008

DK wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 4:13 PM, Patrick Wagstrom <patrick at wagstrom.net> wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>>  Is there an issue with the Wiki?  I'd like to sign up and help out
>>  tomorrow, but unfortunately, I keep getting 0 byte responses while
>>  submitting my changes.  Preview works fine, submission and saving, not so much.
>>
>>  --Patrick
>
> As Beth said, the GUM has been postponed until March 29.
> Regarding the Wiki, I believe something is wrong with recaptcha.

Dave,

I'm not referring to the signup process.  I've had an account for a long
time.  I just can't edit anything.  Unless you're putting recaptcha in the
loop there to allow anonymous edits, there isn't much of a reason why it
should be recaptcha.

I'd imagine the server logs say something.

--Patrick