[wplug-plan] WPLUG GUM 3/8 Room?

David J. Pryke david-wplug at pryke.us
Wed Mar 5 07:22:36 EST 2008

Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> Note that you'll have to create an account on the wiki before you
> can edit pages there.
>
> Thanks for stepping up!

I created an account on the wiki, but I can't seem to edit any pages.  When
I submit my changes ("Save page") I get a blank page returned to me (zero
content/zero source code,) and when I navigate back to the original page, my
changes are not there. Note: I *was* able to upload an image, though.

My account name is DaveP - is there a verification/authorization process
that needs to be followed for new accounts?

Thanks,

David J. Pryke